NDIS Supported Independent Living – SIL
In an NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) home managed by Able in Melbourne, we support you to live as independently as possible. By getting to know you and understanding your interests, likes/dislikes and goals for the future, we can map out the best possible programs to support you at home.
Our flexible, highly skilled staff support you in your SIL accommodation to reach your full potential and enjoy a fulfilling home life.
We assist you to:
- Develop individual program plans that outline goals, aspirations and desires for independent living.
- Develop and maintain friendships and community connections.
- Access social and recreational activities.
- Manage and attend appointments.
- Complete forms and other forms of communication.
- Maintain a household.
- Manage accommodation and tenancy obligations.
We will also work with you to develop increased independence through skill development in areas such as:
- Financial and money management.
- Shopping and household tasks, including cooking and domestic duties.
- Social skills.
- Using public transport.
We have a range of NDIS accommodation options to suit your needs to reach your full potential. To simplify and navigate through NDIS and Supported Independent Living we have put together an Easy Guide to Disability Accommodation.