Support Coordination (VIC only)
We recognise that it can be challenging to navigate the NDIS and put together an individual plan. Our support coordinators assist you to navigate your plan and work with you to find the most appropriate service and provider.
You and your support coordinator work closely to identify needs, personalise supports and make sure you are matched with the right services. Along the way, we support you to develop the skills and confidence you need to independently manage your NDIS plan.
To ensure you are continually receiving the best support, we check in from time to time to assess whether goals are being achieved and whether any changes or adjustments are needed.
During our Support Coordination meetings, we will:
- Identify services that meet your individual needs.
- Coordinate service providers and support.
- Liaise with government agencies.
- Organise the manner and timing of supports, including service agreements and obtain quotes for services.
- Source suitable accommodation and respite options.
- Link you into work or other community activities.
- Coordinate health and medical specialists.
- Implement and monitor your NDIS plan or re-develop your goals prior to a plan review.