Supported Independent Living
Whether in your own home or one managed by Able, we support you to live as independently as possible. By getting to know you and understanding your interests, likes/dislikes and goals for the future, we can map out the best possible programs to support you at home.
Our flexible, highly skilled staff support you to reach your full potential and enjoy a fulfilling home life.
We assist you to:
- Develop individual program plans that outline goals, aspirations and desires for independent living.
- Develop and maintain friendships and community connections.
- Access social and recreational activities.
- Manage and attend appointments.
- Complete forms and other forms of communication.
- Maintain a household.
- Manage accommodation and tenancy obligations.
We will also work with you to develop increased independence through skill development in areas such as:
- Financial and money management.
- Shopping and household tasks, including cooking and domestic duties.
- Social skills.
- Using public transport.
You might also be interested in...
You can support Able Australia in many ways. From donations to fundraising activities, every contribution you make is valuable. Every dollar goes toward making a million better days for our clients.