One vacancy available in this three bedroom, two bathroom home in Beaudesert. This home is two stories with a lift.
This home is centrally located in the country town of Beaudesert a 1 hour and 15 minute drive south of Brisbane. It’s a great location for anyone interested in farm animals and farming. Just 2km to the local hospital, shopping and medical facilities and there are community activities and sports available in the area.
This home is best suited to a female in their 40s. The bedroom available has new carpet, its own access to the verandah an external lift, shared kitchen and separate bathroom and toilet.
About the room available
- Large bedroom
- Access to the verandah and external lift
- New carpet
- Separate bathroom/toilet
- WiFf available
About the property
- Floors and benches are fitted with padding to ease possible falls.
- Yard has space for an outdoor table and chairs.
- Parking is available onsite.
About the current residents:
- There is currently one female resident aged in their late 40s.
- She enjoys Elvis and Queen music and has a great sense of humour.
- She also enjoys crafts and watching game shows.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- This home would be suitable for a funding model of 1:2 support during waking hours and 1:2 active overnight supports.