- This home consists of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate toilets, two separate living areas and an open plan dining, kitchen and living area.
- The property sits on a large residential block and includes an attractive covered alfresco area, a garden shed and established landscaping.
- All entries and doorways in the house are flat and wheelchair accessible.
- One of the bathrooms has an accessible shower.
- The SDA design category for this property is Robust.
- The current residents enjoy group outings and their own individual activities. Their interests range from visiting the local library, going to the cinema, concerts and stage shows and travelling into the city to visit the attractions.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a residential
DHV Property ID Number: 197
SDA Provider: Disability Homes Victoria
Applications are via the Victorian State Government – Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.