- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms one equipped with a bath.
- There is an open kitchen, meals and living area and a lounge area at the other end of the house.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this property is fully accessible.
- Ceiling hoist in bathroom
- Two accessible bathrooms
- There are currently four residents living in this house and they are males.
- The age range of residents is 64 to 78 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual and group based activities.
- The current residents enjoy being active in their community with staff support.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a residential
DFFH Property ID Number: 365
SDA Provider: Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
Applications are via the Victorian State Government – Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.