On offer are two vacancies in a beautiful brick veneer property in Sunshine.
The house comprises an new open plan kitchen, meals and large living area, and a lounge area at the other end of the house. There are five bedrooms and two bathrooms; one equipped with a bath.
The property is located within close proximity to the train station and bus stops. Village Cinemas and Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre are also located close by.
The current residents enjoy being active in their community with staff support. This property is suited to people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms one equipped with a bath.
- There is an open kitchen, meals and living area and a lounge area at the other end of the house.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this property is fully accessible.
- Ceiling hoist in bathroom
- Two accessible bathrooms
About the current residents:
- There are currently four residents living in this house and they are males.
- The age range of residents is 64 to 78 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual and group based activities.
- The current residents enjoy being active in their community with staff support.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a residential
DFFH Property ID Number: 365
SDA Provider: Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
Applications are via the Victorian State Government – Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.