- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms one equipped with a bath.
- There is an open kitchen, meals and living area and a lounge area at the other end of the house.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this property is fully accessible.
- There are currently four residents living in this house and they are males.
- The age range of residents is 64 to 78 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual and group based activities.
- The current residents enjoy being active in their community with staff support.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
Applications are via the Victorian State Government – Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.