- The house is surrounded by beautiful luscious gardens.
- There is one current vacancy.
- There are no steps in this property and the driveway and footpaths are flat.
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- The current residents are social, enjoy an active lifestyle and are actively involved in the running of the house.
- The residents have their own interests however enjoy the company of others.
- The current residents living in the house are all females.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a residential
Applications are via Able Australia and Havelock Housing