This fully accessible, four bedroom house includes an undercover BBQ area, multiple living areas and even pet sheep!
The house is supported between 3:00pm – 9:00am during the week and 24 hours on weekends.
The room available is spacious and includes built in wardrobes and access to TV aerial. A king single bed is provided or you can bring your own.
Each room includes reverse cycle heating and cooling. As the current tenants are all male, the house would suit a male aged between 30-60 years of age.
- Medium sized room available with storage capacity
- Four bedroom house
- Open yard
- This house is fully wheelchair accessible
- Staff skilled and experienced supporting people with a wide range of disabilities.
Factors to consider if applying
- A new resident would need to have an NDIS plan with Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding.
- You must have the financial means to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your representative must be able to sign a residential agreement.