Join Justin Elks Senior Support Coordinator from Able Australia as he talks to us about NDIS for Deafblind persons.
Justin will help you understand the NDIS better and he will talk about:
- NDIS and housing/ accommodation
- Technology and equipment
- Your everyday needs and the NDIS
- Types of support some Deafblind are using NDIS funds for
- What does ‘reasonable and necessary’ mean
- Getting the most out of your planning session
- How to prepare for meetings with the NDIA (NDIS planner or other staff)
Bring along your Questions about the NDIS to ask Justin and share in this discussion to help you better understand the NDIS and how it can benefit you.
Event Date: Thursday 14 March 2019, 9.00 AM to 12.00 pm
Event Location: Northgate Hall, 71 Scott Street, Northgate
RSVP: 1 March 2019
Please contact Danielle at email@example.com to RSVP and provide your communication needs for the session.
If you are able to attend but you would be interested in participating via Zoom, please let me know so we can make arrangements to make this available for you.