Exciting vacancy available in a 5 bedroom group home in Sydenham, Victoria. The house is directly across the road from parklands and approximately 500 metres to the bus stop.
- 5 bedroom house
- Comfortable sized bedroom
- Big open plan kitchen and dining
- Spacious accessible backyard with undercover dining and landscaped gardens.
- Active and social home
- This home is fully accessible.
Factors to consider if applying
- There are currently four males residing in the home
- NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding required
Applications or expression of interested are via the Victorian State Government – Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.