One vacancy exists in this beautiful and spacious near new home.
This two bedroom home offers a luxurious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with two bathrooms. The backyard has a small garden.
This home is less than a 10 minute drive to the centre of Ipswich with easy access to Warrego Highway.
- Bedrooms include built-in robes, air conditioning and heating, and a large window for natural light.
About the property
- Floors and benches are fitted with padding to ease possible falls.
- Yard has space for an outdoor table and chairs.
- Parking is available onsite.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to have NDIA approved SDA eligibility and the appropriate level of SDA funding available.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.