Fully accessible home in the lively town of New Norfolk on the River Derwent. This comfortable home is a short drive to the local shopping precinct and just over a kilometre to the local supermarket.
There are currently three residents living in this home, two male and one female
- 5 bedroom house
- Comfortable sized bedroom
- One bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Outdoor entertainment area including BBQ and seating
- Internet/WiFi available in the home
- This home is wheelchair accessible.
- Walk-in shower with rail
- Separate hi/low bath
Factors to consider if applying
- NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding required