- The house has two distinct units under the one roof line.
- Each unit has its own entrance, kitchen, dining area, lounge, bathroom and rear yard.
- The current vacancy is in the section of the house with three bedrooms.
- There are no steps in this property and the driveway and footpaths are flat.
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible
- The current residents are social, enjoy an active lifestyle and are actively involved in the running of the house. The residents have their own interests however enjoy the company of others.
- The current residents living in the house in are between 43 and 48 years.
- The current residents living in the house are all male.
Factors to consider if applying
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
Applications are via the Victorian State Government – Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.