Feedback and Complaints
Your feedback is valuable to us. We welcome your comments, feedback, complaints, suggestions or compliments regarding our services.
What to do if you have feedback to give about Able Australia’s services
A good place to start is to speak to the person you have been dealing with as they will know about the problem.
If you would still like to make complaint, there are a number of ways to do this.
- Talk to our staff. They will try to fix your complaint on the spot.
- Call us on 1300 225 369.
- Email your complaint to us at email@example.com
- Send a letter to:
Locked Bag 4000
Surrey Hills VIC 3127
- Complete the online Feedback Form below
How we handle complaints
Our approach is to:
- Take action straight away if it appears that there is a high risk of harm, neglect or abuse.
- Tell you we have received your complaint within the next business day after we receive it.
- Contact you or your representative within two business days to talk about your complaint. We may ask you for more information to help us better understand it.
- Work with you to decide how we should respond to the complaint within five business days of the complaint being made.
- Resolve 90% of complaints within 21 days of receiving it. More complex complaints may take longer to address.
- Keep you informed about the progress of your complaint at every stage.
What happens if I’m not satisfied with the complaint outcome?
If you submit a complaint with Able Australia and you are not happy with how it has been resolved, you can then escalate the issue. You may speak to the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission or the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission after you have tried to resolve the issue with Able.
For more information about how you can share your experiences with the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability click here.
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
PO Box 210
Penrith NSW 2750
1800 035 544 / firstname.lastname@example.org
NDIS Royal Commission
GPO Box 1422
Brisbane QLD 4001
1800 517 199/ DRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
GPO Box 9819
YOUR CAPITAL CITY
1800 951 822 / email@example.com
It’s important to understand your rights when making a complaint. You can download information on providing feedback below.
Download: Able Australia Complaints and Feedback brochure
Download: Complaints and Feedback Policy
Download: Simple English Complaints and Feedback form
Download: Easy English Complaints Brochure